Video and Cell Phone Coaching Sessions Online!
Video and Cell Phone Coaching Sessions Online!
We provide professional services online for adults and youth such as mediation life coaching, relationship coaching, premarital counseling, and marriage counseling
1. It gives the opportunity for people that have mobility issues, phobias, or illness the ability to receive the help they need – without the need to travel.
2. Online Counseling/Coaching is convenient in that it can all be done from the comfort of one’s own home or any location they choose.
3. It saves time on travel and allows clients to avoid traffic. This is also ideal for people who live in rural areas where they would have to travel long distances for counseling/coaching.
4. There is no need to take time off of work or use vacation time to have a counseling/coaching session. There are many scheduling options that allow you to pick a time that best works for you including weekends.
5. Anonymity. If a client feels concern about physically going into an office for therapy or has anxiety about being seen by others – then online counseling resolves that issue.
6. Clients now have the option to find a therapist/coach that specializes in their specific needs. Clients can receive coaching from anywhere they have a stable internet connection. For therapeutic counseling, we are only licensed in the state of Arizona.
7. Affordability. With online coaching the price is considerably lower than your average office visit which can range from $70 to $120 per hour, therefore, we normally accept cash payments and no client pays more than $45 per hour. Payments can be paid easily right on this website when you schedule your appointment. If you have any questions or to pay through your insurance carrier please email us directly at email@example.com to confirm if you are eligible through your insurance carrier or not.
Building a great life with healthy positive relationships is a process. It doesn't happen over night but you can set in place a plan that will help you realize your goals and provide you with a road map with a path for reaching them. My Love and Life Coaching, specializes in helping people who desire to have good and strong relationships. Healthy relationships should embrace similar values and principles, sharing of ideas and conflicts that consider the feelings of others. whether your relationship is marital, platonic, business or community we should want to make it the best that it can be.
Life can be stressful but it doesn't mean that you can't have or prepare for a healthy and enhancing relationship. You can be happy and your life can be one with joy and peace with the right tools and skills. Managing time and how you interact with people is the key to the balance you need. Most people already know what they want in life but just by added a few helpful tools and strategic keys you can make it happen! By creating reachable goals that empower you to be your best self in all aspects of life, everything around you can have a more positive look. We will provide you with friendly and constructive options to help guide you to your fullest potential.
Dr. Rodney Pearson is a retired pastor who has worked for many years to bring a practical and working understanding of “Unconditional Love” into the lives of people everywhere. His mission goes beyond race, religion, and culture. Dr. Pearson has spent over 25 years working hard in the field of mental health, professional therapeutic counseling, and building healthy relationships.
Dr. Pearson is a high school dropout who grew up in Compton, California, a city known for some of the most notorious gang activity during the height of drug wars and ongoing community violence. He sought out the services of a local adult school and earned his GED. He didn’t stop there. His thirst for knowledge, along with his quest to do better, led him on an educational journey in which he obtained his A.A. and B.S. in Psychology, M.S. in Professional Counseling, a Graduate Certificate in Domestic Violence, as well as an earned Doctorate in Ministry, was awarded an honorary Doctorate in Theology and is currently working on a Ph.D. in Psychology.
Dr. Pearson has served as a senior pastor for over 40 years, he is also an entrepreneur, national speaker, music and theater producer, screenwriter, and the author of 12 books on various subjects such as relationships and Christian living. Dr. Pearson is also the founder of the R. Pearson Learning Institute and former dean of the Tucson Bible College.
As a counselor, Dr. Pearson is licensed by the state of Arizona (LPC), focusing on Domestic and Sexual Violence and Healthy Relationships. He also treats people suffering from the symptoms of PTSD, Anxiety, Depression, and Substance Abuse. Counseling modalities include CBT, REBT, and Solution Focused Therapy. Dr. Pearson is also a certified Life Coach, a member of the American Counseling Association, Arizona Coalition to End Sexual Domestic Violence, Autism Society, and the Founder and CEO of Brother United Against Domestic Violence. He has worked in the field of music and entertainment for most of his life and is a writer, producer, and actor in stage plays, TV, and film! He’s happily married to his wife Trenna and has been a resident of Arizona since 2003. Get the best in relationship coaching and marriage counseling!